31 July 2010

The Last Airbender

TLA was a disappointment, I am sad to say. I was expecting too much, I guess. If you have never seen the cartoon, then it might be OK, but as my 11 year old daughter said, it deserves only 1/3 of a star. Too serious, too fast. I was like here's Aang.... lets go fight the fire nation and learn waterbending STAT! I saw more restraint on ER while they were working or multiple GSW with the patient bleeding out. Oh, and the 3D was the more worthless extra 5 bucks I have ever paid... Funny thing is that after the first couple of weeks only one showing of the movie was in 2D, maybe trying to milk as much money as possible since they are not really going to make much on this one. I say fire M. Night, get a new director and try again. But, again, I am not the one fronting millions of dollars on this. Pity, I was really looking forward to this one.

.333/5

No comments:

Post a Comment